Friday 15 October 2010

Look for the free massage bed in your area

Today I went for a warm bed massage treatment. I’ve done it before and each time I go I feel great afterwards. It is warm and easing the body. It also pushes the spine upwards (you lay on your back) so stretches the spine. I usually dose away so I get total relaxation. And the best thing is that it’s free! You are welcome any day and are encouraged to come daily. Although the massage beds are for sale there is no pressure on any of the users to buy one. The company is called Ceragem and you can find out a little more about thosed beds on http://www.ceragem.com/index.asp. Where I live they use the Ceragem – C type bed that by using Jade stones and infra red heat is claim to detox and re-aligne the body. The company operates around the world and I would strongly recommend looking it up in your area. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Orit.
    It is so nice to read your Blog.
    My mother and my sister are using this bad in Haifa Israel. They love it. My mom goes 5 days a week. Yes, it's free!
    Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete